All of us here at Lexus of Royal Oak, along with the rest of the world, have been watching how COVID-19 is rapidly changing our daily lives. During this trying time, we wanted to reach out and give you some peace of mind should vehicle needs arise.
If you want to explore your options for lease and finance payments, Lexus Financial Services has some amazing offers to help you through. Click below to learn more.
We want to let you know that our TOP priority is the health and safety of you, your loved ones, and our Team. If you are reconsidering your scheduled appointment in Service OR Sales, or deciding if it’s the right time to schedule a future appointment, here are a few of the many measures we are implementing to make servicing and/or purchasing your vehicle very efficient, convenient, and SAFE.
- Technicians are required to use gloves at ALL TIMES when inside a Guest’s vehicle
- Technicians are required to disinfect door handles, steering wheels, and gear shifts prior to bringing a Guest’s vehicle in the service department for repair
- Service Consultants are required to wear gloves and disinfect door handles, steering wheels, seats, and gear shifts prior to returning a vehicle to a Guest after a service visit
- Shuttle drivers are required to disinfect shuttle door handles, other handles, and all seats prior to Guests loading
- Sales Consultants are required to wipe down and disinfect all vehicles prior to a Guest getting in for a demo drive
- Dealership staff are required to frequently disinfect all Guest and employee-facing surfaces
- We have significantly increased the requirements to disinfect our washrooms and high traffic areas
- We have instituted travel advisories and travel return policies for our staff that are aligned with Alberta
- We have closed our Spa and Barista to limit exposure to our Guests and staff
- We have instituted a protocol to immediately remove anyone exhibiting symptoms
*NEW* Mobile Sales:
• Now offering remote test drives
• Enjoy virtual showroom walk throughs
- Drop your car off in our service parking area (provide your own transportation)
- Go to the service night drop box and get an envelope and fill out with best form of contact (recommend bringing your own pen)
- Put keys in envelope and put through slot
- We will contact you by your preferred contact method (phone, text, email) and go over the required work and get consent to proceed
- Our staff will clean door handles, start buttons, gear shifters, and place a steering wheel cover on prior to moving your vehicle
- Any staff in contact with your vehicle will be wearing gloves
- Service consultants are required to wear gloves and disinfect door handles, steering wheels, seats, and gear shifts prior to returning a vehicle to a Guest after a service visit
- Once your vehicle is complete, we will prepare the necessary paperwork and place in an envelope with your key
- We will contact you to process payment
- Pick up your envelope at our drive through concierge or at our showroom concierge
As a local business, we know this is a difficult time in Calgary, but we want to reassure you that we are here to serve you. All departments are open for business and ready to assist you with your vehicle needs. We are committed to keeping you safe, and if you have any further questions or concerns about the measures we are implementing, please give us a call.
We have resume normal store hours:
Sales: Monday – Thursday: 9am-8pm, Friday – Saturday: 9am – 6pm
Parts/Service: Monday – Friday: 7am-5:30pm, Saturday: 7am – 3pm
Thank you for your continued loyalty,
Lexus of Royal Oak Management Team